Links

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

My cooked black pepper chicken for lunch food

This is taken in the noon of 26 September 2021. Where I cook my own lunch food using home grown ingredients.

Sautè the chopped garlic, ginger, cili padi (bird's eye chili) , cili ungu (purple chili) with butter in pressure cooker. I am using function rice medium setting of 16 minutes of my 2.5 liter pressure cooker.

Then add 4 large cut chicken around 400 gm,black pepper, daun kunyit (turmeric leaf), terung bulat (round yellow brinjal) dan salt.

Add bowl of washed rice+water+stem of daun kunyit (turmeric leaf). Put on top of the chicken. Close lid of pressure cooker. Make sure the pressure valve at closed position. And let it continue cooking. By this time, timer left 10 minutes more. 

Cili padi (bird's eye chili), cili ungu (purple chili), ginger, daun kunyit (turmeric leaf) and terung bulat (round yellow brinjal) are all home grown.

That is all the steps with basic ingredients that I have available at home. The outcome taste delicious. The rice and chicken fully cooked. The chicken very tasty and tender. Which I think the ones with sore tooth also would be able to eat it with ease🤫😋💪🏻. What matter is I am having a full and happy stomach. But please take note that this cooking style might not for everyone taste bud. Also this is the first time in this week I add salt to my cooking. Since I tend to omit from using salt. Where I normally add soy sauce as needed during consumption. When not using salt, I can salvage and then give it to Furball if got any leftover.

Till then, have fun in cooking your own lunch in your precious pressure cooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment