Links

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Good sprayer to service corroded and rusty tools

This is taken last 14 September 2021. After almost 3 days using this sprayer on the corroded top part of my dry blender. It is from Hardex brand.

Able to hear the sizzling sound after spray it to corroded part of my dry blender. As the solution is dissolving the corroded and rusty part. After leave it till the sound stops, I wipe off the area with toilet roll tissue to clean up the used solution. I am able to see the corroded part vanish. Leaving the part turn to its old steel look. Quite impressive. As last time when using WD40 spray, it does not works as strong as this one. Just works like degreaser.
I do uae this spray to make sure my cutter in tip top condition. Which I spray once per week. Since I am a heavy duty cutter user for my gardening works.
Till then, be safe while using a good spray to fight off rust on your tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment