Links

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

My experience in taking first vaccine for covid19

This is taken last 28 August 2021. Where I go for my first dosage of vaccination. I manage to get pfizer type under immuplan at Persada Johor.
Fortunately one lady is helping me to take commomorative picture after left observation area. Which is after I help her first to take her picture. After seeing her try to take selfie picture by herself.
Quite fast process. I arrived 12 pm. Already in observation area 12.18 pm. Reached pick up area by 12.35 pm. I did not take vaccination shot video. Enough for me to witness the process with my own eyes.
It is advisable to go with companion that able to drive and drop you off. Or take Grab or taxi. As the road towards drop off area very slow ans congested. Not sure why since should be fast to stop and drop off. If you are driving alone, it is advisable to arrive at least 20 minutes before your appointment time. In order to calmly park your car. 
I do bring 700 ml plain water and take away passion fruits+stingless bees honey [1]. Really feel fortunate to be able to harvest 190 ml honey from my stingless bees last Thursday. Good enough amount for me to use it after first vaccination.
Picture taken using my phone Huawei Y9 Prime 2019. Loving the taken picture as it is sharp and clear. 
By 6.06 pm, I my left arm started to feel in slight pain when try to lift it same level with my shoulder. And my nose started to feel full like dry flu symptom. Which I drink vitamin C+B complex sachet after experiencing the dry flu symptom. 
I do drink kelapa pandan (coconut) water in the morning of 29 August 2021, Sunday. And drink vitamin C+B complex sachet in the afternoon. Then drink hot mahkota dewa in the evening. 
By 7.53 am of 30 August 2021, my left arm left with 80% less pain. Able to lift my left arm above shoulder level with less pain compare to previous day. 
Till then, be safe before and after vaccination process.

Reference:
[1] My take away food of passion fruits mixed with honey from my stingless bees 

No comments:

Post a Comment