Links

Saturday, September 4, 2021

My new torch lighter

This is taken last 3 September 2021. Where I finally get hold of this precious torch lighter after searching for it in 3 shops. Sadly, this type of lighter is not easily found or sold in mini market, 7 Eleven, shopping mall. Only certain shop selling it. And its become harder to get stock since this September 2021.

I like this kind of ligher since it is easily used to light up dried leaves compare to normal lighter [1]. Can just press to light up. Refer to image below.
The part that I despise or annoys in the normal lighter is the spark wheel part, refer to imgae below [2]. 
Since the spark wheel will become hotter to touch when using the lighter continuously. Especially for me while try to light up small fire to process ashes for my plants usage.
Another advantage for this blow torch is it is refillable. Plus in larger capacity. So, much convenient in a long run.
Really a good tool for gardening works.
Till then, have fun in using good torch lighter for your gardening works.

Reference:
[1] Comparison between normal lighter with my mini torch lighter https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/12/the-look-of-my-cute-refillable-torch.html

[2] Spark wheel in normal lighter https://www.scienceabc.com/innovation/how-doe-lighters-work.html

No comments:

Post a Comment