Links

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Harvesting tapioca (cassava)

This is taken on the evening of 25 November 2022. Where we manage to harvest tapioca or cassava (ubi kayu) from our gardening plot in UTM. 


Seems like implemented theory to guard the planted tapioca or cassava (ubi kayu) works. As it is safe from being dug by wild boar. It is a trade secret that we are going to offer as services later for those that interested. As there is plenty of free and shared tips and technique online. However, the effectiveness is still questionable. As for us, we have tested and it is proven 100% effective. 
I only take 5% from the harvest. Since Furball does not eat it.
On noon of 26 November 2022, I put 300 gm peeled and washed tapioca or cassava into the pressure cooker inner pot. Add 80 ml water and 1/2 clove of garlic. I use function rice set to medium for 16 minutes. I refrain from adding salt incase I want to let Furball taste it. I forget to add ginger.
The look of nicely cooked tapioca or cassava (uni kayu).

It is proven that Furball able to finished eating around 20 gm cooked tapioca or cassava herself when I give it to her in the evening. 
Until then, have fun in implementing theory to guard your planted tapioca or cassava (ubi kayu) safe from wild boar.

No comments:

Post a Comment