Links

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

My review on Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme

Start using the hand lotion last 28 August 2017. Then I eventually own it after smelling it good on others.


For me, it smells like pink strawberry or blackcurrant sugus. Suitable to days I wanted to feel like bubbly kids mode. Since life as an adult is not a fairytale.

Credit to picture of Blackcurrant sugus from the Google search.

Credit to picture of Strawberry sugus from a Google search.

I always use 1 spritz before wearing clothes. Then add 1 more spritz if necessary. Usually not since this perfume is quite rich and heavier side. I do bring perfume with me. In case need to top it up in the noon to freshen up.

FRAGRANCE NOTES [1]:

Top Notes: Jasmine, Peony, Blackcurrant, Pink Pepper

Heart Notes: Rose Absolute, Raspberry

Base Notes: Virginia Cedar Essence, Vanilla, Musk

If you feel that this scent too overbearing, can always opt for Floral Blush from Coach [2].

Until then, have fun enjoying good perfume that helps to lift up your mood.

References:

[1] Notes https://www.lancome.com.my/en_MY/perfume-tresor-midnight-rose-eau-de-parfum/00034-LAC.html

[2] My review on  perfume Floral Blush by Coach https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/11/my-review-on-perfume-floral-blush-edp.html

No comments:

Post a Comment