Links

Sunday, November 13, 2022

My make up look for wedding dinner

This is taken last evening of 11 November 2022. I was invited on behalf of my Mum. Relatives on my father's side.
The look of food during the dinner.
It was a good and nice event. Happy to see the bride and groom beaming with smiles. No pictures much taken of the bride and groom. Since the screen was quite far and I am located also quite far from the path. 
Selfie with my gorgeous Auntie that invited me. Despite we are same age. Her mother is same level with my later grandmother. The last time we meet is during my 4th brother wedding in 2011. Which means we have not seen each other for 11 years.
Pictures here taken after the dinner ends. We manage to have a short chat before I head home.

My make up look before Maghrib prayer.
The look of used homemade scrub to prep my aging skin before make up session before leaving the house. I add my stingless bees honey to brown sugar. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes after a good scrub on my face. It is quite nourishing and I am able to apply to makeup better. Will make a dedicated entry about it later.
It has been quite a long time since I did not join a wedding. Even before PKP. But it does feel nice spending time and meeting the ones that have the same wavelength. After so long communicating through WhatsApp. 
What is funny is when my other Aunts and Uncle are unable to recognize me. Not sure if it is due to my makeup or my contact lenses. Well, they also do not really know I am coming on behalf of my Mum. Since I am the one people never take it seriously. It is just nice to be under the radar and under expectation all the time. And the comments that I get are I look fat. Well, try me after you need to consume high blood pressure, cholesterol, and psychiatric medicine for sleep disorders on daily basis. What matter for me is to be able to function well and be healthy in daily life without getting gastric or any other disorder. My size and my weight comes secondary to my health. I just gain nothing pleasing other humans. Plus, my cat Furball loves me unconditionally. That is good enough for me.
Until then, have fun enjoying a good wedding dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment