Links

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

My herbal drink

This is taken on the morning of 3 November 2022. Where I make herbal drink consist of blue butterfly pea flowers (bunga telang), maggie flowers (bunga ros kampung) and spearmint leaves.


I have been consistently drinking this concoction throughout this week. As I am able to get constant supplies from the grown maggie flower plants. As per this month menstrual cycle, I found I have low pain contraction. Which I found it very helpful as I am able to get more quality of life. Especially when my menstrual pain low. As such low painful menstrual is getting harder to achieve when aging. It becomes a miracle to me. Seems like I have to grow more maggie flower plants after this.
Until then, have fun in drinking good and fresh herbal drink with correct dosage.

No comments:

Post a Comment