Links

Friday, November 25, 2022

Pictures with my colleague with self-made flower bouquet

This is taken on the noon of 24 November 2022. It was blazing hot weather at that time.

Just love this candid picture. Not sure which pretty lady these two gents on left looking at with full attention. The flower bouquet is for Dr Jeevan. The gent in the robe. He is student under Dr Nadzir. Now works in Intel Penang. He is a precious friend of mine.

I am glad the self-made flower bouquet turns out well in the taken pictures.





The candid version.
The look of the flower bouquet after finished assembled. 
Harvesting bunga kantan for the bouquet.
Pictures above all taken using my Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone.
My polished look after light makeup.
These 2 pictures taken using secondary camera of my Samsung Galaxy A11 phone.
Until then, have fun giving a self-made flower bouquet to your graduated colleague.

No comments:

Post a Comment