Links

Saturday, November 5, 2022

My review on wifi repeater

This is taken on the evening of 4 November 2022. Where I just manage to spare time to set the received wifi repeater before go down to feed my cat and water the plants.
I was sitting just outside my house gate at this moment. Approximately 20 meter distance from the device. I can see the wifi signal strength is full. Where normally I can no longer be connected to the home wifi.
The look of the working wifi repeater. I only used less than 3 meter RJ45 cable on it from the router.
I have to resort to such wifi repeater as it is self-installed. I am glad it works well. The next step is to self-install cctv at home. This is because my planted fruits keep on being stolen. The only way to catch the thieves in action is by installing cctv myself at home. Being an adult, staying alive, and being responsible is not an easy task. Fortunately, with all technology, it is less burdensome. This is where I fully appreciate my engineering knowledge. Since I do find it helps me a lot in a daily basis. For both work and personal.
Until then, have fun installing wifi repeater at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment