Links

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Using ring tightener to my loose ring

This is taken on the morning of 26 November 2022. Where I finally able to wear my loose ring with peace of mind after using ring tightener on it. If not, it still loose even when I wear the rings on my index finger.

The look of the tighten rings.


Tightening process.

The 4 sizes of ring tightener for both gold and silver rings.
Actually I have carefully measured my ring size. Get size 17. Upon receiving the ring, notice that it is too loose even on my index finger. Should remember to order size 16 next time. Still the ring tightener helps a lot. Despite the other ring with size 17 from other seller fits my ring finger nicely. My ring finger size in gold shop is size 5. It is zircon type of stone. 
Until then, have fun in using a nicely fit ring in daily basis with peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment