Links

Saturday, November 19, 2022

My review on perfume Floral Blush EDP by Coach

This is taken at the noon on 2 November 2022. Receive it from a friend of mine as a gift. Well, that is after more than 1 month he is back reporting for duty. I have specifically requested for Gucci Flora. Maybe he thinks it is too strong for me to wear. As this perfume Floral Blush EDP by Coach really has a similar scent to the perfume I used to wear during my degree last time around year 2002 till 2007. Maybe he just wants to keep me with the scent he used to associate me with last time. Despite the change in my perfume preference as I am aging 😬.




It does not have dedicated lid. Just a simple plastic. Well, I have no issue bringing it in its box daily due its small size.

My review:

From my nose, the initial spray reminds me of a Strawberry sugus. After using it on 3 November 2022, I can notice the scent is similar to Trésor Midnight Rose by  Lancôme [1]. But in a lighter way yet still retaining its sweet and fresh scent. More suitable in the hot humid weather of Malaysia. As for Trésor Midnight Rose by  Lancôme, I tend to use it only on a rainy day or colder weather or night time only. Since it is the more rich and heavier scent. I prefer to refrain from suffocating others with its sweetness.

Credit to picture of Strawberry sugus from a Google search.

I spray 2 spritzes and dab them all over before wearing clothes in the morning. Then I spray again 1 spritz after Zohor prayer at 2 pm on 3 November 2022. As I feel need to top it up due to its light scent.

Few information on the perfume:

  • Fragrance Family: Floral Fruity [2].
  • Fragrance Notes [1]: Goji Berries, Raspberry, Pineapple, Pear, Peony, Lily, Ylang Ylang, White Rose, White Woods, Patchouli, Crystal Musk, Vanilla.

Until then, have fun enjoying good fruity floral perfume while reminiscing the good younger years.

References:

[1] My review on Trésor Midnight Rose by  Lancôme on https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/11/my-review-on-tresor-midnight-rose-by.html

[2] Notes for perfume Floral Blush EDP by Coach https://www.amazon.com/Coach-Floral-Blush-Edp-30Ml/dp/B07Q4H8TNC

No comments:

Post a Comment