Links

Monday, November 28, 2022

The sweet tasty longan lada hitam fruit

This is taken on the evening of 27 November 2022. Where my gut feeling is telling me to sniff at the large longan lada hitam fruit. I can smell the sweetness. Decided to harvest it for taste. Turns out, it already ripe and sweet. Despite the small size and its skin does not turns brown like typical longan fruits.
The flesh is thick and juicy. I do save half and put into Furball food bowl. To see if she likes it.
The seed is as size of lada hitam (black pepper). That is where it gets the name.
I have planted the seed in one of the mulberry containers. Hopes it will grow well. Since I do not have skill in grafting the plant. The reason I despise when people steal my planted fruits. As it hinders and stops me from growing more.
It is still planted in its container. Just as tall as my waist. Still learning the best technique to make it bear more fruits and in a larger size. 
I do have stock of longan brazil offspring. Especially for those who are interested to plant the one with large fruit size. As it can grow as big as a ping-pong ball [1]. As for me, I am unable to plant such in my limited-size house compound. Both are the type that bears fruits throughout the year. Suitable for stingless bees and bees keeper.
Until then, enjoy the sweet tasty of longan lada hitam fruit. 

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment