Links

Thursday, November 24, 2022

The look of my papaya fruit before stolen

Last evening 22 November 2022, my neighbour next door told me he saw the person who stole my papaya fruit. Despite he have even told her that is stealing, she did reply to my neighbour she is steal one only.
The look of the yellowing papaya fruit last 17 November 2022. The one stolen is the bottom one. The one left on the ground is the top one.
The look of the fallen papaya fruit in the morning of 21 November 2022. After the bottom one taken by the thief.
The weight of the fallen papaya 1833.8 gm last 23 November 2022. It started to turn 70% yellow in colour.
I was asked, why I did not harvest the papaya fruits earlier. Just that my body has limitation to looking up for a long time. This is my after-effect accident. So I have to wait for my usual manpower to help on Monday morning. That turns out too late. Since the thief has already taken it. The papaya fruit is located quite high. Even my manpower needs to climb 10 steps ladder to help harvest it. The thief used a long pole to force the fruit to drop to the ground.
She has asked for the papaya fruit and kelapa pandan once. Which I have to asked my next door neighbour help to harvest the kelapa pandan. Since it is already too high for me to reach and due to my body condition after the accident. She did not even reply when both of us keep asking for her house number. That is why we know the face of the thief but are unable to know where she lives. It is suspected this thief just moved here. Since the stealing started around this year. Still, it does not justify her actions to steal the papaya fruit. As I do put on effort, time and money to care, fertilized and do pest control to the papaya tree in order to get good harvest. Plus, I plant my own papaya tree as I myself want to eat it. It is not for the thief to help herself.
This is Solo-type papaya. Which normally weighs up to 800 gm. The last time harvested, I got only 550 gm [1]. But with my special care and homemade fertilizer, I am able to get a maximum of 2 kg to 2.2 kg. This means my SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) in taking care of this Solo papaya enables me to get up to 4 times the weight size than last 2018.
I already devising a few plans to trap the thief. Hopefully, I am able to execute it well. As one of my neighbour mango fruit also started to bear fruits. She might need a solution to keep the thief away from the large-size mango fruits.
Until then, have fun devising ways to trap the fruit thief in your residential area.

Reference:
[1] The 500 gm weight of my Solo papaya fruit last 27 September 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/11/the-look-of-my-papaya-fruit-before.html

No comments:

Post a Comment