Links

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Upgrading from 20,000 mAh to 30,000 mAh fast charging power bank

This is taken on the evening of October 2022. Where I managed to spare my time to unboxed and test the new 30,000 mAh power bank. Bought it as the previous 20,000 mAh only able to charge my phone Samsung A11 to 50% only. 

Quite heavy with 614.8 gm. 
Have digital display of battery percentage left. 
Have tried charge my Samsung A11 phone from 26% to 80% within NN minutes. Which the power bank still left 34 from 34. Quite amusing.
But the battery fully depleted after charged my Huawei phone up till 62%.
Then it took almost 10 hours to fully charged up from 0% to 100% using the micro USB cable that comes with it. Which I used my fast charging 2.4 A adapter to charge it up.

The power bank have 2 input port for charging: micro usb and usb type C. However the usb type C hole too small to accomodate my usb type C charging cable. Well, have to only use micro usb cable that comes with the power bank pack.
Close up on the 30,000 mAh power bank.
The look of small usb type C input port.
The look of micro usb input port, usb type C output port and 2 unit usb output port.
The look of turn on button.
Specification of the 30,000 mAh power bank.
The look of the power 34% in the power bank when received.
Main reason of buying this power bank is to be used for my portable fan and Samsung A11 phone. As my body easily heating up. Side effect that my body experiencing after consuming prescribed high blood pressure and cholesterol medicine after accident. 90% cheaper spend on this power bank than to buy new phone replacing my Samsung A11.
Until then, have fun in using 30,000 mAh power bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment