Links

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

How I use lab coat in daily life

Normally people will use lab coat for experiment in lab or on medical work like medical doctor. Like me, I use the lab coat to protect my work clothes from fur sticking on it. As my cat named Furball just love to hug me very much.

Furball just unable to stop herself from asking for my attention. This happens when you have the one and only cat like anak tunggal. She no longer care to stray roaming around outside the house. Just keep on sitting in my lap asking for pets, kisses and hugs. Or wait patiently for me to finished off tending my plants. Well, I am grateful for that also. To be able to have a cuddly cat as my teddy bear substitute. I do found that I am more calm and happy spending time with her than others during my weekend and free time. Maybe due to aging process makes me a homey person.
Until then, have fun caressing your cat with a lab coat to have fur free work clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment