Links

Monday, November 7, 2022

The pretty look of my blooming snow vine (porana volubilis) flowers

This is taken on the evening of 6 November 2022. Where I manage to take picture of the nicely blooming snow vine (porana volubilis) flowers. It smells really fragrant.
I think this time it bears 3 times more flowers than before. I think this improvement is due to my new SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) to put fertilizer every weekend in small quantities. Less but frequent. I plant it just beside my serai wangi plant. It is planted in open sun area.

The fertilizing sequence is
1. This week I put black fertilizer (tanah baja sawit).
2. Next week I put epsom salt.
3. Then put processed coffee grounds.
4. Then put processed goat manure.
5. Then put black fertilizer (tanah baja sawit).
All fertilizer can buy from me if interested. List of price as per this link https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/09/pricing-list-of-epsom-salt-black.html .

Since I get comments that the plant does not look clear enough as taken under dark time, I take more pictures in the morning of 7 November 2022.


I am able to see stingless bees swarming towards the now vine (porana volubilis) flowers.

Pictures were taken using my Samsung A11 phone with flash and light from my Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone.
Until then, have fun in enjoying good and nice fragrant from the blooming snow vine (porana volubilis) flowers.

Reference:
[1] The look of snow vine (porana volubilis) plant last 18 December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-healthy-and-new-leaves-of-my-porana.html

No comments:

Post a Comment