Links

Monday, November 21, 2022

My review on movie "Bullet Train"

Watch it at noon on 12 November 2022. I can totally relate on the off-track part where the bullet train runs off track. Since I experienced a total loss accident last September 2022.
Filling in for others' work is not an easy task. It is also not easy to finished tasks or survive with all obstacles coming like assassins. Just my way of relating to the movie.

Verdict
Good to watch. Can see why Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum from the movie "The Lost City" make their cameo in the movie [1]. Since Brad Pitt does make his cameo in the movie "The Lost City".
Somehow, there is not much younger main actor in the current movies. Not sure why the current trend is like that. Maybe the younger actors have already grown like me.

I like the way they explain the meaning of ladybug in the movie. Since the Ladybug (Brad Pitt) considers himself unlucky and has terrible luck, actually he is quite fortunate in the midst of all the misfortune. As he is still alive despite all the misfortune and injuries during his mission. Which leads to his survival at the end of the movie Bullet Train. Similar to me that survived a total loss accident.
Until then, have fun enjoying the movie "Bullet Train" [2].

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment