Links

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

The look of high blood pressure and cholesterol medicine that I have to consume in daily basis

This is taken on the evening of 22 November 2022. Since my cousin is questioning the prescribed 4 mg of my high blood pressure medicine. As he said it should start from 5 mg. Well, this is what is prescribed to me by a medical doctor in Pusat Kesihatan UTM. After they carefully examined me. 
The look of prescribed high blood pressure medicine: Covinace 4 mg. I need to take 1 tablet per day.

My prescribed cholesterol medicine: Stavid 20 mg.

So far, my health condition improves after consuming both on daily basis. Start to consume 3 days after my total loss accident. High blood pressure might be the cause of the accident. Only God knows.
The doctor even tests my liver after 1 week consuming of both medicines. To see if it badly affects my liver or not. The side effect of the medicine varies among people. I was even advised by non-medical people who do not even consume high blood pressure medicine to not eat the prescribed medicine. Well, since I am the one who needs to be responsible for my health, I decided to follow my doctor's advice. Those people not even helping me out after my accident. Not even worth listening to.
At the end of the day, you are the one who needs to take good care of yourself. Whether you like it or not.
Until then, have a consistent intake of your prescribed high blood pressure and cholesterol medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment