Links

Monday, February 5, 2018

Me, Dell and my horn (tanduk) and dreamy (berangan) banana tree

Below is the compilation me and Dell with my horn banana (pisang tanduk) offspring also my dreamy banana (pisang berangan) tree.
Compilation pictures of us.
Detailed pictures of my horn banana (pisang tanduk) offspring with me and Dell:
Dell clinging to the tall horn banana (pisang tanduk) offspring.

Dell sending sos to me.
Held Dell closer to me after the sos signal received.

The 2 tall horn banana offspring in my home.

Detailed pictures of my dreamy banana (pisang berangan) tree with me and Dell:
Well Dell, this is what happen when Mommy in posing mode. He is forced to be the model in everything 😝.

Yes, my house have too many herbs scattered all over the land area. Well that what happen when you are the gardener, care taker, butler, maid and chauffeur in own house with Dell as assistance.
If you are too concern, can come and assist Dell in re-arranging the area. If you just want to give ideas and opinions, can send to UTM idea banks and also to Elon Musk [3]. That is the best channel to submit all your ideas and opinions 😉. This blog of mine merely to share all my experience working on all of them on my own alone, with less of assistance from human and also Dell [3].

Till then, have fun posing with your plants at home 😉.

References:
[1] 16 unit of my horn banana fruits https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/12/update-on-my-pisang-tanduk-or-horn.html
[2] Previous look of horn banana offspring before separation process https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/01/the-tall-look-of-my-horn-banana-pisang.html
[3] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/02/definition-of-blog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment