Links

Saturday, March 10, 2018

My additional kitchen assist tools to process my organic harvest at home

My kitchen scissor went missing for the past 2 weeks already. Which annoys me since it is a very good scissor that also assist me in tidying up weeds in my lawn from time to time. Especially when the weeds to thin to be cut by my gardening cutter.
My kitchen scissor that able to be detached from 1 piece to 2 pieces when needed.
Maybe it could be a knife after being detached🙄.

Actually the main item that I look for is fruit slicer. As the one that I aim sold under Tupperware brand have no offer this month. Where the full or non offer price is 46.4% more than the offer last January 2018😂. Sad when missing such good deals. I decided to go to one retail shop near my district for a similar type of slicer. I am really fortunate to find one which is 50% cheaper that the one sold by Tupperware 😉.
The slicer set also have peeler with it😉.
I like the safety features on it. Since I am have trauma working with grater, slicer and their equals😅. As I am targeting to make an even slice of my organic horn banana (pisang tanduk) chips tomorrow evening. Which it would be helpful to prevent cuts and any wounds later.
Till then, have fun in getting necessary tools to assist your works at home😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment