Links

Sunday, June 30, 2019

The look of my ripe purple nona (sweetsop) fruit.

My purple nona (sweetsop) fruit finally ripe last 24 June 2019. Basically after 110 days or 3 months and 18 days it became fruit bud. Quite a long time taken to wait for it ripe. It was already too ripe and smushed right after harvest. Despite that, it is very sweet and fragrant.
It takes almost 1 year 7 months and 5 days or 582 days for me to taste the first fruit after planted it last 20 November 2017 [2].

The look of the nona (sweetsop) fruit last 18 June 2019👆👆👆. Glad to see 1 new fruit bud pollinated. Hopefully it will grow steadily well.
Frankly, it is not an easy task to pollinate the flower bud of the nona (sweetsop) fruit. As I always missed out the pollinating timing. I am very fortunate to to have good pollinators around my house compound such as stingless bee, butterfly and hummingbird.
Till then,  have fun in waiting for your nona (sweetsop)  fruit to ripe.

References :
[1] The look of the nona (sweetsop)  fruit bud last 7 March 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/my-nona-sugar-applesweetsop-fruit-bud.html
[2] The look of germinated nona (sweetsop) seeds last 20 November 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-look-of-germinated-sugar-apple-or.html

No comments:

Post a Comment