Links

Monday, October 18, 2021

Making hot rose water for night drink

This is taken in the night of 13 September 2021. Where I get to harvest 1 large blooming rose flower in the morning. Decided to steep the rose flower into hot water for my night drink.


This is just rose kampung flower. Where it smells fragrant and sweet when let it steep into hot water. A very nice hot drink at night. Since due to my quite critical sleep disorder, I can no longer even drink green tea after 3 pm. That is why I have to resort to herbal drink that I am sure contains no caffeine in it.
If I have cravings for tea or coffee, I have to make sure to drink it the very next morning. No longer able to enjoy them whenever I want to. Well, have to be strict if want to get good sleep daily.
Till then, have fun in enjoying your hot rose water drink at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment