Links

Monday, October 4, 2021

Enjoying good chicken based food for dinner

This is taken in the evening of 3 October 2021. Where I accompany my friend to dine out. She is craving for chicken chop. Sadly the first shop that we aimed, closed. So we have to go to other shop. The second shop have no chicken chop. But fortunately they have grilled chicken.
The look of ordered food based on its arrival.
This is BBQ grilled chicken.
This BBQ grilled chicken taste better than the peri peri chicken to my taste bud.

Nachos with beef infused sauce, pickle chili and cheese sauce.
My ordered peri peri chicken. Reminds us of Nando's. I think last time I eat Nando's is in 2010. After site visit in Balakong, KL.
It taste mild in spicy flavour.

The look of all the ordered food. Can see the nachos (on the most right) dissappeared fast after 11 minutes arrived to the table😅. A good thing to order nachos over fries.
It was a good fulfilling dinner meal. Suits for those who is in protein diet. But I think it is advisable to reserve your table when target to dine there. Since the food takes some time to be prepared.
Both of us are fully vaccinated. Still it is to dine in at our own risk.
Restaurant details:
It is strongly suggested for you to call and reserve before coming in.

All pictures taken using my Samsung A11 phone in HDR mode.
Till then, have fun and be safe while enjoying dine out meal with good companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment