Links

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Baking bread kneaded using my girlfriend's Thermomix

This is taken in the evening of 9 October 2021. Where my girlfriend want to make bread using her Thermomix.
The setting of Thermomix and bread ingredients.
The look of bread dough portion for me to bring back home.
The look of the less than neat bread I shape before baking it.
The look of the rising bread dough in convection oven.
The look of cooked bread. Very fluffy. Have similar texture with Papa Roti bread. The chocolate chips does complement well the baked bread.
I do help my girlfriend to unboxing her free gift that comes with the Thermomix set.
I do think this device will really helps those who have limited kitchen space for cooking appliances. As Thermomix can also be used for blending food, stir fry and a lot more. An oven or air fryer will really helps to compliment Thermomix. But the price wise reminds me back that I should just do the current cooking steps of mine😅.
Till then, have fun in baking kneaded bread via Thermomix.

No comments:

Post a Comment