Links

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

The look of 13 unit coconut fruits (kelapa pandan) planted at home

This is taken in the evening of 12 October 2021. Where finally 13 coconut fruits (kelapa pandan) have a promising growing development. Before this, it is 17 unit coconut fruits (kelapa pandan) last 3 September 2021 [1]. This is after a consistent usage of homemade fertilizer made from onion and garlic peels [2]. Which I start used since 28 September 2021.
Before this, I can only get up to 3 coconut fruits (kelapa pandan) per stalk. Unlike previously in May 2020 [3]. Which I suspected due to lack of few minerals in soils after 1 year growth. Despite I have put many compost fertilizer, coarse salt, wood vinegar and revival potion spray. Makes me put effort to make homemade fertilizer.
I diluted the homemade fertilizer with ratio 30 ml fertilizer with 3 liter non-chlorine water. I spray to the fruits, stem and also to the plant base. Spray with 2 days gap. So that the plant will have time to absorb the diluted homemade fertilizer. I would strongly advised to make patch test. With lower dosage of dilution. In order to avoid from burning or lilling the sprayed plant. Especially smaller plants like chili and etc.
I am very happy with my experiment and the bountiful outcome. Worth my time and effort.
Till then, have fun in getting good result with your homemade fertilizer.

References:
[1] The look of 17 unit coconut fruits (kelapa pandan) last 3 September 2021 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-look-of-my-kelapa-pandan-coconut.html
[2] Processing homemade ferrilizer made from onion and garlic peels 
[3] The look of abundance  coconut fruits (kelapa pandan) last May 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment