Links

Friday, October 8, 2021

Cutting off the fallen lemuni branch that cover one side of road

This is taken in the morning of 7 October 2021. Where I have to cut off the fallen lemuni branch. As it is already covered one side of the road in front of my house.

Fortunately I went down 40 minutes earlier before my actual outing time. So just nice time to cut down the fallen branch.

I use machete and manual pruning saw to cut it off. I whack the broken part first using machete. As unable to saw it through. Near the last part, I use the manual pruning saw. I did not use the portable battery operated pruning saw as I am unable to replace the battery and charge it for usage. Makes me feel that I should have a good size axe like the one in fire box tools to help me whack better😅.

Close up on the cut part of the lemuni branch. It is as thick as my clenched fist.
The look of the used tools: machete and manual pruning saw.
The cut off lemuni branch is very heavy. I think wrong pulling style will make me end up poop in my pants. That is how heavy it is.

The I went over to friend's place after running errands. And we successfully remove the battery pack of my portable pruning saw. Then, my friend decided to test power of my pruning saw by trimming off tamarind (asam jawa) tree. Her husband did come checking on her. Maybe as he saw her on the top of the ladder from kitchen window.
This is her trimming off huge wild tree near small green reserve area near her house. Where I do help hold her ladder here.
Proof that the portable saw is easy to use by woman. Like my friend here, can immediately trim off tree that she want without need to wait for her husband.

After I am back home from my friend house, I rest for a while. Then I use the portable pruning saw to trim off small branches from the fallen lemuni branch. I do finished off 1 battery pack and use the second battery pack for the trim works. Just nice before my friend come to take me out for work discussion. Took me less than 10 minutes. 

Actually, I have use manual pruning saw to cut the lemuni branch last month. But it is too thick to be able to saw through manually. The  last 2 days, I try again the same cut part using portable pruning saw. Also unable to cut through despite 1 battery pack drained. And unable to resume to cut as I cannot remove the battery pack to replace with second one. Maybe due to strong wind after 2 days it break and fall. Basically it is all my fault as human and user to unable continue to saw the branch through. Due to my limited energy and strength. Think I need to go and do major overhaul in human workshop or get strong like Badang for this kind of work. Or maybe, I need to train my cat, Furball to use power tool to assist me better.

Till then, be safe while using any kind of tool to cut off fallen tree branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment