Links

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Trimming small tree using handheld pruning saw

This is taken in the evening of 4 October 2021. Where I am testing out handheld pruning saw to trim small tree in the gardening plot.
Posing with the handheld pruning saw and the trimmed small tree.
Close up on the diameter of the trimmed small tree with a key for benchmark size.

Video of the trimming process.
Can see that I am able to use only 1 hand to hold the portable pruning saw. And 1 more hand to hold the top part of the trimmed small tree. It took less than 1 minute to finished trimming off the small tree. After a few adjustment due to first attempt using this portable pruning saw. 
This handheld pruning saw definitely 95% much faster than using my previous manual pruning saw [1]. 
I would say it is very convenient to use. Just good weight for me to operate it using only 1 hand. I do use glove for extra protection. As the trimmed small tree has small thorns on its stem. I  do check operation video and manual before use the pruning saw.
Till then, be safe and make sure to be careful while operating a handheld pruning saw.

Reference:
[1] My manual pruning saw last 21 January 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment