Links

Friday, October 1, 2021

My cute foldable portable shovel

This is taken in the noon of 30 September 2021. Where I was blessed with new tool for my gardening work. Which is foldable portable shovel.

Features:

●sawtooth for cutting if needed

●bottle opener

●pick

●compass

Details on the foldable portable shovel:

Unfold size: 42 cm x 10 cm

Fold size: 16 cm x 10 cm

Blade size: 12.6 cm x 10 cm

One of my customer already test using this foldable portable shovel that very evening after received it. And he is one happy customer. He is aiming to keep it in his car for usage.

Hopefully it will last long with me. Will make update later after using it for 1 month time.

Till then, have fun in using your foldable portable shovel.

References:

[1] My other small hoe and shovel https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/12/the-look-of-my-cute-size-hoe-and-shovel.html

[2] Small shovel in red last 23 August 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/gotong-royong-communal-works-to-plant.html

No comments:

Post a Comment