Links

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

The look of bunga telang (butterfly pea) flower with my customer

This is taken last morning 19 October 2021. I manage to take picture of my sweet customer with her bunga telang (butterfly pea flower plant. It happens that she is wearing all blue that time, matches well with the blue bunga telang (butterfly pea flower.

This is after 2 weeks I have delivered it to my customer last 4 October 2021 [1]. Where after she relocated the plant in the place in the picture, the plant thrive better and bearing more flowers for her daily herbal drink.
That day, she able to harvest 4 unit of blue bunga telang (butterfly pea) flower and make a drink out of it.
I do drink occasionally once a week. The look of my blue bunga telang (butterfly pea flower) drink last 26 April 2020 [2].
I also give free consultation service for the customer that buy plants from me only. For other, that will definitely be paid service per hour charged.
Till then, have fun in enjoying blue bunga telang (butterfly pea flower drink daily.

References:
[1] Deliver 2 unit of bunga telang (butterfly pea flower) plant to my customer last 4 October 2021 
[2] The look of my blue bunga telang (butterfly pea flower) drink last 24 September 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment