Links

Friday, October 15, 2021

The pretty and healthy look of butterfly pea flower (bunga telang)

This is taken last evening o 4 October 2021. Where I take 2 planted butterfly pea flower (bunga telang) plant from gardening plot to deliver to customer. The butterfly pea flower (bunga telang) plant already bearing more than 1 flower. Where my customer able to harvest and use it in her drink next day.
The look of delivered butterfly pea flower (bunga telang) plant. I put it aside as I do understand that my customer will be tired once reach home to immediately relocate the plant. So my customer can take her time later to relocate the plant.
I deliver immediately after out from gardening plot to my customer house. Around 7 pm plus. As my customer house is just on my way home. My customer was really happy to be able to use the butterfly pea flower (bunga telang) next day for her morning breakfast. She was really glad not to order it online.  That is the beauty of cash on delivery (COD) method offered by me. Will able to get very healthy plant upon arrival with immediate usage. My customer is a cancer survivor. And drinking butterfly pea flower (bunga telang) is one of her effort to keep it at bay.
Till then, have fun in using butterfly pea flower (bunga telang) for your health drink usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment