Links

Saturday, October 16, 2021

My next step in containing the itchy dried skin

This is taken last 28 September 2021. Where the knuckle to my right point finger feel extremely dry and itchy. To the point I feel the dried skin might scrape off despite I just rub it when the itchiness arise. I have put on my homemade lips and face balm. Still unable to sooth it out. Then I remembered that I was blessed with type of *cream for very dry skin and eczema early this year. I go to wash my hands with soap. Pat it dry. Then put on thin layer of the *cream for dry skin. After that, the excessive itchiness reduced way better than using my homemade balm. Glad to be able to solve my sudden excessive dry skin condition. I think last time I faced such extreme condition is during 2015. Seems like my menstrual do flared up such dry skin condition again after almost 6 years. Really need to put into my condition notes for future reference. 

I take around 5 gm of the *cream for dry skin from large jar of 450 gm into smaller container. For easy access to use in daily basis. Which I bring along every time I move in my phone pouch. Really feel glad to start have better and more knowledge on skin condition and solution. 
Till then, be safe while tending after your excessive dry skin conditions. 

*Disclaimer : I only share my experience. What works for me, might not suitable for others. It is advised to consult certified dermatologist or medical expert for precaution.

No comments:

Post a Comment