Links

Monday, October 25, 2021

Cooking ayam kampung and rice in one cooking session using my pressure cooker

This is taken in the evening of 24 October 2021. Where I am using M size of ayam kampung (chicken) to make my dinner.

The look of cooked dish after using double bath method and function rice medium for 16 minutes. Cook using my precious 2.5 liter pressure cooker.

The look of cooked ayam kampung (chicken) thay is still piping hot till my camera slightly blur.
The look of the ayam kampung (chicken) after put in convection oven, setting medium for 12 minutes. For extra bake effect on the ayam kampung (chicken) skin.
The look of eaten ayam kampung (chicken).




The look balance after finished eating the ayam kampung (chicken). I drink the soup. It is actually all the water and fat from the chicken. As I did not put any water at all.

The look of rice and its ingredients. I put half rose flower petals and 1 unit bunga telang biru (blue butterfly pea) flower.

The look of ayam kampung with the used ingredients. I put coarse salt, Bentong ginger, garlic, half rose flower petals, bunga kantan, finely grinded black pepper powder and large chili (lada basah). 
I put chicken bowl at bottom and rice bowl on top in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker.
I am using M size ayam kampung (chicken).
The look of used flowers for this dish. Harvested in the morning. 1 unit ros kampung (rose) flower and 1 unit bunga telang biru (blue butterfly pea) flower. Both home grown at home and free from chemical pesticide. So I can use them as it is after harvest. Bonus part in using edible flowers is for health and my skin booster.



I am satisfied with the dish outcome. And have a full happy tummy. Despite it would be better to use glass bowl instead of steel bowl I used. Well, if you have weak hands like me, best to use steel bowl. As it would only dent when slipped off and fall. Will eliminate risk of breaking glass when dropped. Use any kind of tools that suits and assist you the most.

Can order this ayam kampung (chicken) from me by clicking this link https://wa.link/fcv2qk.
Pricing: 
S - 1-1.2KG = RM23.00
M - 1.21 - 1.4KG = RM26.00
XL - 1.41 - 1.6KG = RM31.00

Can inform if want type of the ayam kampung (chicken) cutting as below:
S - 4 parts cutting (potong 4 bahagian)
M - 8 cutting parts (potong 8 bahagian)
XL - 12 cutting parts (potong 12 bahagian)

Delivery charge will be based on mileage and not based on ordered quantity:
1. Sri Skudai till Kangkar Pulai - RM2
2. Radius 5 km from Taman Universiti - RM5
3. Radius 15 km from Taman Universiti - RM10

Till then, have fun in cooking ayam kampung (chicken) in pressure cooker for tender outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment