Links

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Processing my homemade fertilizer using onion and garlic peels

This is taken in the morning of 27 September 2021. Where I strained the fermented onion and garlic peels that I have made last 5 September 2021. Basically I left it to ferment for 23 days.
I manage to get 8.5 liters liquid after the straining process. The strained onion and garlic peels, I put in all my planted plants base. So it is all fully utilized.
Onion and garlic peels are a great way to add nutrients to your plant compost without spending any money. Using them helps to create organic potassium-rich fertilizer for all your plants growing indoors or outdoors. Using them will increase their disease resistance, growth, and productivity. This skin fertilizer will also be rich in Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, and Copper.
I have test spray this homemade onion, garlic peels fertilizer on my plants at home yesterday morning. Will update their effect and growth later in next entry.
Till then, have fun in making your own homemade fertilizer at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment