Links

Sunday, July 26, 2020

My review on Ultimate 6 in 1, 600 W hand blender

This is taken in the noon of 14 June 2020. Where I am able to get nicely blended sauté ingredients to make nasi goreng (fried rice). I used the chopper bowl accessories of my hand blender to blend the peeled ingredients such as turmeric,ginger,garlic and red onion.
The look of nicely blended ingredients. Just good enough for me. Took me less than 2 minutes to get this kind of blended outcome.
The hand blender also emits quite low noise compare to my normal jug blender. I think around 40% lower. Which is a good criteria for me. As sometimes I have to cook at night or very early morning. So would not interrupt sleeps of neighbour next door

The look of the rest accessories in the package:
1×stainless steel hand blender
1×chopper bowl with capacity 800 ml
1×plastic jar with capacity 800 ml
1×whisk
3×spiralizing blades (grater, spiral, ribbon shapes)
1×spiralizer base & head
1×dry grinder attachment
1×user manual

Till then, have fun in using chopper bowl accessories to your hand blender for your dry ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment