Links

Friday, October 6, 2023

My attempts in keeping my dry flu under bay

This is taken on the noon of 5 October 2023. Where I managed to get 1 strip of 10 unit fedac, drowsy type of flu medicine. This is because clarinas and other flu medicine that I am familiar with is not in stock. Seems like this dry hazy weather makes people down with flu.
I immediately eat the flu medicine after reached home by 3.30 pm. Which I did passed out 30 minutes after consumption.
Drinking 40.8 ml roselle juice that I add 4 gm brown sugar to control the sour level.
I decided to drink this roselle juice before sleep at night. As a part of my attempt keeping the dry flu under control. This is because I need to take other medicine for my sleep assist at night. One of my way to prevent redundancy in the consumed medicine. 
Then I take the flu medicine the next morning. After consumed 1 pack of bread first. 
Until then, be carefule in taking care of yourself during this dry and hazy weather. 



No comments:

Post a Comment