Links

Saturday, October 14, 2023

The look of cracked tempered glass on my phone

This is taken on the morning of 10 October 2023. Before changing to new tempered glass. The tempered glass cracked after the phone fall face down on the tar road in the P04 parking lot. Happened in the noon of 9 October 2023. Where I forget that the phone was still in my lap. Normally I take it and kept in the phone pouch before get up from the seat. 
Added hook and ring on morning 11 October 2023. After decided not to wear flap phone casing due to my single hand phone usage. 
Which then I add lanyard for better grip on wrist while using the phone. Better safe than sorry. Lesson learned the hard way. 
Pictures taken using my Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone. 
I prefer to immediately change to new tempered glass. For the safety of my delicate and aging fingers. Since it will take longer time to heal from cuts nowadays. 
Until then, be safe while using your phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment