Links

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Some little things that I do

This is taken on the evening of 28 October 2023. Some of little things that I do to help make my day and others better.
Where I managed to bring the decanted Febreze in 40 ml sprayer bottle. Which I am able to use it to freshen up public prayer room and public toilet after using it.
Initially the intention is to freshen up my ride. But it turns out I am able to do more with such little bottle.
The look of qiblah finder apps that I used to determine qiblah direction. As the prayer room that I used is newly renovated ones. Which there is no qiblah direction in the prayer room. 
The look during Asara prayer.
The look after Maghrib prayer. Which I end up doodling small qiblah direction using permanent marker in my bag. Hopefully it will help others that use that prayer room. I cannot find qiblah sticker that I have put inside my daily bag earlier this year. Need to make note to find them.
The look of the prayer room.


Fortunately I bring my set of praying kit. The prayer room was empty. But that is the current situation that I noticed after covid19.
I did managed to feed this kitten and its mother. Saw them in front of a school while I was running errands in Taman Sentosa. Thankfully I remember to bring along the container of kibbles and small bowl. Able to put 2 full bowl of kibbles for them.
Even this is just a small little things. But hopefully it is able to help others along the way.
I do bring my homemade hot Americano in side this glass bottle. To keep me stay alert during the whole journey. And it also save cost and delicious. 
Until then, have fun in your journey in making you day and others a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment