Links

Monday, October 30, 2023

My blue flame lighter

This is taken on the noon of 26 October 2023. Where I get new blue flame lighter for my gardening usage. 

I do bought 1 more in yellow color for my colleague. Which I put on ring and hook before giving it away. So that would be easier to hang it on pants than to shove it inside pocket. As it might end up washed along with the used pants. Have experienced it 3 times with my previous cute lighter [1] . This one also have cover to protect the ignition part from dust and particles that can jammed the gas flow for the lighter. 

Until then, have fun using your blue flame lighter.

Reference:

[1] My cute lighter last 25 December 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/12/the-look-of-my-cute-refillable-torch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment