Links

Saturday, October 14, 2023

My review on 40 liter Camel backpack

This is taken on the evening of 23 October 2023. Where I managed to unpack the received 40 liter Camel backpack. After received it in the morning before out for work.



The packaging. Simple yet neat and helps to deliver in good condition. 

Upon further inspection on morning 25 October 2023, it does have rain cover on the bottom part. 


The look of label on the backpack. 
The look of empty 40 liter backpack beside my Deuter Radian 25 liter.
The look of fully filled 40 liter backpack. I seriously needs to unload more. Else, arrange in more compact container inside the backpack. 

After using it for a whole day on 25 October 2023, it is really worth money spend buying it. As it is able to fit in all my stuff needed for my daily commute to the lab for work.  The price also only 28.8% from my precious Deuter Futura Pro 38 backpack. Also the best for my back and shoulder. Basically good investment for my aging body. If not, I still need to bring 1 more tote bag to fill in my other stuff if using 25 liter backpack.

Update on 31 October 2023: 

Morning->Feel my body in good condition. No body aches. Makes me feel more in focus.

Evening->The inside of the backpack is dry. Despite the heavy pouring rains when I arrived home.

Until then, have fun in using a good backpack for your daily usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment