Links

Saturday, October 7, 2023

The pretty look of flower buds to my cherry barbados tree

This is taken on the noon of 6 October 2023. Where I noticed 5 flower buds to my cherry barbados tree.
Start planting the offspring last 14 September 2023. Basically after 23 days under my care. Seems like my knowledge in plant keeping gets better.
It was planted as part of my aim to have fresh source of antioxidant and vitamin C at home. For daily basis consumption. Which is free from pesticides. 
The fruits can be harvested approximately to 25 days after flowering. 
The look of 2 from 5 flower buds that starts to bloom in the morning of 7 October 2023.
The look of my white chili. 
I did asked by a friend of I do plant an apple at home. When I shared pictures of apple plant planted by others to him. I do explain that I already have Harum Manis mango tree that is currently still fruiting. Where for me it is better to focus what is in hands rather than trying new. Since it is already proven able to bear fruits until now. Which I should learn to graft it for next step. 
For me, anything I do I have to consider cost, worth and market demands. As I am no longer have much time and energy to spend for exploring new things. Just focusing in multiplying what I have in hands first.
Until then, have fun in taking progress picture of your cherry barbados and white chili. 

No comments:

Post a Comment