Links

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

My Beanies instant coffee drink flavor Irish Cream

This is taken on the morning of 26 October 2023. Where I increased the quantity of used instant coffee from Beanies in flavor Irish Cream. 
The look of the unwrapped instant coffee from Beanies in flavor Irish Cream and Creamy Caramel last morning of 18 October 2023.
At first I made the drink based on the instructions on the bottle. Which is 2 teaspoons of the instant coffee with 200 ml hot boiled water. But it was not up to my taste. So I end up tweaking the recipe to 1/4 teaspoon of instant coffee from Beanies in flavor Irish Cream with 1 teaspoon Le Cafe Roast Master in Columbia [1]. Then I add 250 ml hot boiled water and 1 teaspoon brown sugar. Taste better to my preference. Even my colleague thought it was Moccona Hazelnut when give it a taste. 
For this morning, I made 1/2 teaspoon of instant coffee from Beanies in flavor Irish Cream with 1 teaspoon Le Cafe Roast Master in Columbia [1]. Then I add 250 ml hot boiled water and 1 teaspoon brown sugar. Taste quite strong. Maybe suitable days that need heavier dosage.
At the moment, I only open and use Irish Cream. As the instruction did write need to finished it off within 3 months after opened.
Until then, have fun in experimenting the best ratio and recipe for you coffee drink.

Reference:
[1] My review on Le Cafe Roast Master in Columbia last 10 August 2023 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2023/08/my-review-on-instant-coffee-le-cafe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment