Links

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

My homemade spray deodorant

This is taken on the morning of 23 October 2023. Where I managed to make my homemade spray deodorant. This is made with witch hazel, distilled water with lavender essential oil.
It was put in my 40 ml sprayer bottle. Which I decided to bring along to work for freshen up spray. 
It is still in experimental stage. Which I am documenting the effect and lasting power of it. This is part of my journey to use deodorant that is free from aluminum, parabens, triclosan and etc.
I have tried to use my cocoa butter deodorant. But dissatisfied with the outcome.
At the moment, I make sure to freshen up spray after 2 hours.
After using it full day and night, I am very satisfied with the outcome. It make me stay fresh through the night.
Until then, have fun in using homemade deodorant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment