Links

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

My review on Deuter Radian 25 L

This entry is made last 23 August 2023. It is 25 liter capacity. I use it last 21 August 2023 for my confeerence presentation trip. Just nice size for me to put in my laptop Lenovo ThinkBook, its adapter, 

Other things I packed along is 3 meter cubic extension, 4 set of power banks, perfume 90 ml, my phone charger and its cables.

The bagpack design really helps to distribute the weight evenly. So the shoulder straps did not push hard on my aging shoulder and body.

This pictures of the bag was taken last 15 September 2022.


This bag was gifted to me last 2021 along with Deuter Futura 50+10.
Which have loaned it to my brother number 6. As he wanted to use it for hiking in 2022.
The look of the back side of the bagpack last 8 September 2023.



Already have slight tear on left strap. Will need to repair it before it becomes worst.
I am able to put all my balance clean clothes inside the bagpack. In order to have lighter hand carry bag. Basically I can only use minimum 25 liter capacity of bagpack. 

Until then, have fun in using good travel bag pack for travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment