Links

Sunday, October 1, 2023

My cute 300 ml glass bottle for herbal drink

This is taken on the morning of 4 September 2023. Where I was making drink after a hectic morning. 
The cute 300 ml glass bottle. It comes with cover. To protect user hands from heat of the made hot drink.
The look of bunga telang biru (blue butterfly pea flowers) inside the bottle.
The handle on top of the lid.
The look of 300 ml bottle with its box.

It was gifted by one generous lady from one Facebook group that I joined. It really helps me a lot to drink herbal drink. As my sop (Standard Operating Procedure) is to make herbal drink using non metal utensils. Especially storage.
The cons using glass bottle is need to be extra careful while handling it. As it can easily break when it slipped out of grip. Which is heat cover with handle is much better option than handle on lid. From my personal experience. 
Until then, have fun and be careful in using bottle glass for your herbal drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment