Links

Thursday, October 12, 2023

My ripe mango brix level = 11

This is taken on the morning of 25 September 2023. Where I manage to remember to measure brix level of my ripe mango Harum Manis before consumption.
The look of thick flesh and slim seed to my mango Harum Manis.
From [1], can see brix level 10 for mango is in good category. While 14 is great. So mine almost towards great level.
I just use refractometer 0-32% to measure brix level to my mango fruit. Might need to invest for higher ones for my stingless bees honey measurement later.
For those who might say gardening does not use lots of money, maybe only applied to them. For me, I do invest a lot with classes, ebook, book, fertilizer, gardening tools and etc. I am going towards high quality yields. With lab report supporting the quality. 
Until then, have fun in taking brix measurement of your harvested mango fruit at home.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment