Links

Sunday, October 22, 2023

My review on Yara by Lattafa Perfumes

This is taken on the morning of 3 October 2023. After try using it last night.
I am able to get fruity floral scent after spray 1 spritz. Which then I dab on all over body. After 1 hour, I am able to get amber musky vanilla scent on my right wrist. While left wrist still in fruity scent.



For me, this perfume suits the one who loves fruity sweet scent. For sure it is not for the one who unable to take sweet scent.
Need to test more apply in during day time.

Details on the perfume [1]:
Yara by Lattafa Perfumes is a Amber Vanilla fragrance for women. Yara was launched in 2020.
Top notes are Heliotrope, Orchid and Tangerine;
Middle notes are Gourmand Accord and Tropical Fruits;
Base notes are Vanilla, Musk and Sandalwood

Bought it from a friend to support her. Can click this link if interested to buy from her [2].

Until then, enjoy a good fruity sweet perfume scent on yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment