Links

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Throwback picture of me 12 years ago in Facebook

This is taken on the morning of 6 October 2023. Where one of my friend send me this picture of mine last 12 years ago. That pop up in her Facebook timeline.
The picture of 12 years ago.
Comments from my friend.
The current look of me taken last 2 weeks. No more contact lenses. 
Well, at least I am able to keep my skin clean and clear throughout these 12 years. Things that I am proud of.
Nowadays the aim is to stay healthy and fit. No longer care if people say I am looking like maid, gardener, contract worker, tea lady and etc. As long as I am healthier, they can say whatever they want to say. What matter is I am able to sell my harvest to them.
Until then, have fun in reminiscing the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment