Links

Friday, April 5, 2019

2 weeks time taken to solve data transfer from my Samsung J7 Prime phone to my laptop.

I have spend almost 2 weeks trouble shooting my Samsung J7 Prime phone for data transfer using USB cable. As my laptop did not automatically detect my phone when the USB cable connected as per normal practise. Plus the apps that I have used earlier for data transfer via wifi connection no longer permits me to do so. As it popup error stating the IP address changed.
I have even tried to do back up to dropbox. However, it only permits up to 10 image per transfer. Which I do find such a hassle.
Finally I manage to backup all my data from my Samsung J7 Prime phone to my laptop last 28 March 2019 evening. After a focus 1 hour time spend trouble shooting it based on previous documented attempt.

Steps taken:

  1. I have to install 1 program in my laptop and phone.
  2. Have to reinstall driver to enable USB connection.
  3. Extra step need to be taken last in the laptop to ensure the program work. Which I will share later in my phone backup class.
It is not an easy task to focus in trouble shooting it. In the midst of my workload.
I am really grateful my background of Computer Engineering does contribute a lot in this process. Would be difficult if do not have such knowledge and background.
For those who are interested to know details on such process, can enroll later in my phone backup class which I will inform later the time, date and venue.
Till then, have fun in backing up all data in your smartphone😉💪.

No comments:

Post a Comment