Links

Monday, April 15, 2019

Reason why I loves to divert my energy and focus more on gardening as stress relieves activity.

Nowadays  people keep on asking me why I am hardworking in my gardening activities. Well, I have various reason to do so.
  • As my stress relieving activity. I prefer to have an activity that enable me to enjoy good organic food. I am also able to help others in need of organic harvest. In away helps contribute to generate income.
  • Activity that in away force me to exercise while taking care of the plants. Bonus: I get to harvest good fruits and vegetables.
  • To divert my extra meticulous energy after such being used in my documentation works. Better than spending for unnecessary activities that is time plus money consuming and gain nothing much.
  • Makes me learn plenty more about fruits, vegetables, pest and good gardening insects.
  • Makes me to do a better documentation works on plant traits, flowering and fruiting time, disease, pest and good gardening insects.

Regardless people do tell me it is such a waste of time as those fruits and vegetables can be bought easily in the nearby market. I still prefer to consume my home grown fruits and vegetables that I grow organically, free from chemical pesticide. Safe for on the spot consumption. Safe also for my cats to munch the grown plants and weeds. The fruits and vegetables  also taste sweeter, fresh and better than the one sold in nearby market.
Observing the plant growth also satisfying and help me to be happy after a long tiring day at work. Since it is not easy to deal and manage humans. Much easier to manage plants and my precious cats.
It is just my preference. Despite I have to do it all by myself. I have to care on my mental stability, physical health and sanity also through gardening works.
Now I have additional activity. Which is kombucha tea [1]. And my body seems to appreciate it well. The best part is kombucha tea does appreciate organic fruits, herbs and vegetables due to its probiotics.
Till then, have fun in your gardening activities.

References:
[1] Making my corrected first fermentation kombucha tea last 1 April 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/correcting-my-mistake-doing-kombucha.html
[2] Flavouring my kombucha tea with pineapple+spearmint juice and pandan+spearmint juice for second fermentation last 12 April 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/my-second-fermentation-process-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment